How to use the itinerary/agenda for experiences
Adding an agenda to your product can be beneficial for several reasons
Agenda (sometimes called itinerary) is an ordered list of events / activities within your Tour & Activity product. Each item on your agenda has a title and can have detailed descriptions, flags, images and a location on a map.
Using the agenda feature for your Experiences is useful for several reasons.
- Sellers have a better idea of what their customers will be doing if they decide to book the product.
- Sellers can utilize the data on their sales platforms using Bókun's API.
- Agenda items can have a custom location which is not related to an address. This can be beneficial in some cases.
Create an Agenda for your Experiences
It's important to realize that each item on your agenda is created separately. To create your first agenda item do the following:
- Navigate to Experiences > Experiences overview
- Click the name of the experience you want to improve.
- Find the Itinerary and click the Open step button or go to the itinerary step.
You'll then be able to create different agenda items and rearrange them if you drag and drop each step.
On the settings page for each agenda item you can define
- Excerpt (optional - relevant for API connections only, won't appear on widgets otherwise)
- Description (optional)
- Flags (optional - relevant for API connections only, won't appear on widgets otherwise)
- Map (optional)
- Images (optional - relevant for API connections only, won't appear on widgets otherwise)