A product page is a webpage that shows a description, images and enable your customers to book directly on your website.
Note: The text description is in an Iframe, which means that the text is not found by search engines.
The product page is always connected to a calendar widget and directs to a checkout widget. The product page is often used in connection with the product list widget.
Here is an example of an experience product page:
To create a new product page widget code:
- select Sales tools > Booking widgets in the left-hand side menu
- Select Product page in the widget wizard on the left-hand side
- Select the experience you'd like to create a widget for in the dropdown list on the left
- Select the booking channel you'd like to add the widget to in the dropdown list at the top
- Click the Generate embed code button
Click the Copy embed code button. This is the code you should use when embedding it into your website.
You can customize your widget by clicking the Widget configurations button in the top right corner.
You can choose which elements of the experience to show in the widget from the list on the left. The updates are made live to the preview available on the right-hand side. You can preview the widget both in laptop, mobile and tablet mode. Remember to save your configuration.
Next, go back to sales tools > Booking widgets where you can create the embed code for your widget so you can add it to your webpage.