This article explains how to add your Bókun widgets to your WordPress page to start accepting online bookings.
- Select Sales tools > Bookings widgets in the left-hand side menu
- Select the booking channel you'd like to add a widget to from the drop-down. A booking channel is an online sales channel that tracks where your online bookings are coming from. Usually, it will be your company's website. Learn more about booking channels.
- Select the widget type in the widget wizard on the left-hand side
- Select the product or product list you'd like to create a widget for
- Click on Generate embed code
- Click the Copy embed code button. This is the code you should use when embedding it into your website.
- In WordPress, click Pages in the left-hand side banner. If you have already created a page, click it. If you haven't, click Start a page.
- Using the block system in the page, click the small + sign and then click Custom HTML.
- Paste the widget code in the box where it says Write HTML.
- Click Preview to check out how your widget will look.
Note that your widget might look different from the screenshot above if you're embedding a different type of widget, e.g. the product page or the product list.