Mapping combo experience start times
Departure times of combination products need to be mapped to the child product's start times / departures.
After setting up a combination product, it is important to map the start times / departures of your new combo product to the start times of your child products.
Let's map start times
1. Open your combo product by navigating to "Products" > "Experiences" and selecting on the name of your product. Make sure the product has the "Combo" label.
- Navigate to "Availability" > "Start time" on the left hand side of your screen.
3. Select "Connect with other experiences" next to the start time you want to map.
4. Select the supplier, experience and start time you want to map your experience with and select "+ Add start time" before selecting "Submit".
5. Select the link under "Map CSTs"
6. Connect the price categories and rates before selecting submit.
5. Combo products have an independent pricing structure from its child-products. This allows you to charge your customers a price independent from the combined price of the child-products.
Navigate to "Pricing" > "Price Catalog" to add your prices. Remember to save your changes.
Each start time can have a unique itinerary
It's important to notice that each of your combination start times can have their own itinerary. This means that your morning departure could have an order of child-services A, followed by B. Your afternoon departure could then have an order of service B followed by A. Example below: