This article explains what the sales feed is and how to use it
The Sales feed is an overview of all your bookings, showing the most recent booking at the top. The sales feed gives you an overview of the information of each booking.
Bookings are also colour-coded by _Sales segment to show where they originate from:
- Orange - Direct offline bookings (e.g. phone bookings that you logged in Bókun)
- Yellow - Agent area bookings
- Green - Direct Online bookings (from your website)
- Blue - Marketplace bookings
- Purple - OTA bookings (such as Viator, Expedia, GetYourGuide)
To enter the sales feed select Bookings > Sales Feed on the side navigation
At the top of the sales feed, there are several search fields to choose from. You can access more search fields by selecting More search options.
These are the available search fields:
- Booking ref, name, notes and email address: Search by booking reference number, names, notes or the traveler's email address.
- Payment ref: Search by the payment reference number given to you by your payment provider. You can find the number by selecting the Payments tab in any booking or in your Payment list.
- Ext. booking ref: Search by the external booking reference number generated by any of your connected OTAs.
Filter your Sales Feed by the status of your bookings:
- Timed out
Supplier: Filter to find bookings made by a supplier.
Seller: Filter to find bookings made by a seller.
Booking channel: Filter to find bookings made through a specific booking channel.
Promo code: Filter to find bookings made with a specific promo code.
User: Filter bookings by the user who created them. The users are any of your active, internal users.
Country: Filter by the vendor's country.
City: Filter by the city tagged in the activity.
Display order: Order the bookings by either travel date or booking date.
On the right-hand side, you have the option to filter by travelled date and/or booked date.
You can export the sales feed to a spreadsheet for further analysis by selecting the Export to spreadsheet button in the top right hand corner. You can also add a new booking by clicking on Add.
- Select the booking number in the top left to open the booking.
- Select the product booking number to open the product booking page, (where you edit the bookings).
- Select the name of the product to open the overview page.