How to add prices to experiences
You can either add prices in the price catalog for all experiences at the same time or to each individual experience from the product setup
To access pricing, click Experiences > Price catalog
An overview of your products will appear along with their prices. From there you can:
- Add price catalogs
- Create date-ranges for seasonal pricing
- Change your price catalog's default currency
- Add markup to your supplier's prices
Note: If pricing categories like Adults and Children do not appear, you’ll need to create and add pricing categories to the experience.
1. Each price category and rate has a field on the right-hand side of the page for you to enter your prices.
2. When you have added the prices to your products, click on Save changes.
3. Click on Publish Catalog at the top of the page. You’ll need to publish your price catalog for your prices in order for them to update on your booking channels, such as your website.
Note: You must add prices to all date ranges, currencies and price catalogs.
How to add prices at the product level
1. To add/edit pricing for an individual product, select click Products > Experience overview in the left-hand side navigation.
2. Choose the experience you'd like to add a price to from the list.
3. Navigate to Pricing > Price catalog. Here you add prices for your product. Enter the prices in the fields on the right-hand side. Remember to add prices for all price catalogs, currencies and date ranges.
4. Click on Save Prices.
If you experience any issues when adding prices, check out our troubleshooting article.