What are Bókun's subscription plans?
Depending on your business’ needs, you can choose between two different subscription plans, the Bókun FREE plan and our more advanced Bókun PRO plan. The Bókun PRO plan also allows you to add apps of your choice to help you take your business to the next level. Take a look at our plan overview below to help you decide which plan suits your business.
Bókun PRO (recommended)
Take advantage of the Bókun PRO subscription plan and its core features for just $49 USD per month:
- Online Bookings - Take direct online bookings with your Bókun booking website, booking widget and API, and enjoy a significantly reduced service fee of 1.5%.
- Marketplace - Access thousands of global resellers in the Bókun Marketplace to sell and resell products.
- Unlimited users - Create unlimited user roles and adjust them to your business needs.
- Viator product checks - Your subscription includes 4 Viator product checks per month (otherwise $29 per product).
- OTA connections - Connect with industry leading OTAs (online travel agents) such as Viator, GetYourGuide, Expedia and many more to sell your experiences.
- Booking Website - Create a website that brings your business to life. Start by choosing a pre-made template with easy settings for your business information - no coding skills required.
- Access to our exclusive App Store - Along with Bókun’s own apps, you can better access third party products to help grow and enhance your business.
What additional apps are available for Bókun PRO customers?
If you’re already taking advantage of our Bókun PRO plan but need more individual features such as custom reporting, multiple websites, an advanced website or your own Inventory API connection, check our optional apps in this article.
- Offline bookings - Create new bookings, manage your availability and capacity with little to no effort!
- Connect to Viator - Import and connect your Viator products to manage your availability and bookings all in one place.
- Reports - Filter and check your reports in real time.
If you’d like to know how to make changes to your current plan, you can review your current plan and options in your Account & Billing.