How to close and open dates and start times for Experiences
Closing and Opening dates and start times for experiences
(Please note - there is a video overview at the end of this article)
You can close dates or specific start time for all of your experiences directly in the Close Outs section of Bokun.
How to Close Dates
- Select "Products" in the top menu, and select "Close outs" from the drop down list.
2. At the top of the "Close outs" page, you have a filter where you can choose the experiences that you want close.
Note: If you do not apply a filter, all of your experiences will appear at the same time
3. Select the tour you want to manage. On the right side of the page, you have a calendar showing a month's overview of that product's availability.
- Green dates have all available start times available
- Yellow dates are dates where some but not all start times are closed
- Red dates have all start times closed
- Blue is the selected date
- Booking count tells you how many seats have been booked for each departure.
4. To close a date, select the date on the calendar.
5. Toggle the switch next to the booking count. The top toggle switch closes ALL start times and turns all the switches grey. If the toggle is green, it means the date is open.
How to Close Specific Start Times
- Select a specific experience from the filter at the top titled Filter Experiences.
- Select the date you'd like to close out.
- Toggle the green switch next to that specific start time. It will turn grey once the start time is closed.
How to Open Up a Date or Start Time
- To open a departure date or start time up again, select a specific experience from Filter Experiences.
- Select the date from the calendar you'd like to open and then toggle the appropriate switch next to Booking Count back to green to open all times or toggle the switch next to the specific time you'd like to open.