Integrate your Bókun and Viator products so you can manage your bookings and products all in one place.
As a TripAdvisor company, Bókun is both a TripAdvisor and Viator Preferred Partner, allowing you to fully integrate with Viator and TripAdvisor Experiences.
It allows you to manage your bookings and products all in one place. For example, if a traveller is looking at your products on Viator, they’ll see your availability from your Bókun account. Once they’ve booked, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, which will update the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
- Your products must exist on both Bókun and Viator before they can be connected, and it's only possible to import products into Bókun from Viator, not the other way around.
- Products have to be active to be imported and connected to Bókun
- Your products have to be set to accept bookings instantly.
- In your Viator account, navigate to the Booking details tab and click Edit
- Update the confirmation method to Instant Confirmation.
- Then head back to your Bókun account
- Navigate to Products > Experiences and select the product you want to edit
- Under the Availability section, go to Capacity
- Select Limited number, click Continue, and you’re all set.
If you haven’t got a Viator account yet, head over to Viator to create an account and add your products. If you already have a Viator account, login to your Bókun account to connect your products:
- For vendors on the PRO plan: Click OTAs > Viator on the side navigation.
- For vendors on the FREE plan: Click Viator connection on the side navigation.
- Click Sell through this channel.
- You’ll then be directed to log in to your Viator account.
- It’ll take a moment for your connection to be established and once successful, you’ll be taken back to your Bókun account and your connection with Viator has been initiated.
- From initiation, your products will be fully connected within 24 hours.
If you want to connect additional products, check out this article.
I only want to connect part of my products from my Viator account?
To connect only specific products, please follow these instructions to manage your connection on your Viator account. Alternatively, you can follow the automatic connection process and then disconnect/ the products on Viator that you would like to keep disconnected from Bókun. Here’s how:
- Sign in to Viator
- Select the product you want to disconnect
- Click on the Product Connection tab
- Click Edit
- Click on the Connect toggle until this appears grey to disconnect.
Please follow this link to reclaim your password https://www.viator.com/forgot-password
Please contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be glad to help.