This article explains how to integrate your payment provider with Bókun to accept online payments on your website
A payment provider is an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card payments for a business. It processes the traveler’s payment card on your website and manages the payment transaction.
Bókun support multiple payment providers. You can access a full list and further information here: Payment providers
To find the list of available payment providers, click Settings in the side navigation and click Payment Providers in the Sales tool card.
On the main page, you can see the most popular providers, depending on your geo, amd just below it you have a dropdown list of additional providers. If a Payment Provider has more than one option (i.e. a payment gateway, Payment Page, Token) this is visible across different tabs.
When you select the payment provider, a new page opens, and you will be prompted to add information in order to make the integration. The title field will automatically populate a name for the Payment Provider but you can still change the name if you'd like to.
- Bókun Pay: How to set up Bókun Pay
- Saltpay: How to setup SaltPay payment Page
- Braintree: How to set up Braintree
- Dalpay: How to add Dalpay payment page
- DIBS by nets: How to set up DIBS by nets
- Rapyd: How to set up Rapyd Token
- PayPal: How to set up PayPal Token or How to set up Payment page
- Paytrail: How to set up Paytrail
- Plexo: How to setup Plexo
- Plug'n Pay: How to setup Plug'n Pay
- Stripe: How to setup Stripe
- Trust My Travel: How to set up Trust my Travel
- Valitor: How to set up Valitor payment Page or How to set up Valitor payment Gateway
- WorldPay: How to add Worldpay payment page
We're working to refresh the videos to keep up with our new navigation, so please bear with us for the time being!