Integrate your Bókun and Viator products so you can manage your bookings and products all in one place.
As a TripAdvisor company, Bókun is both a TripAdvisor and Viator Preferred Partner, allowing you to fully integrate with Viator and TripAdvisor Experiences.
It allows you to manage your bookings and products all in place. For example, if a traveller is looking at your products on Viator, they’ll see your availability and pricing from your Bókun account. Once they’ve booked, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, which will update the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
Login to your Bókun account to connect your additional products.
- For vendors on the PRO plan: Click OTAs > Viator on the side navigation.
For vendors on the FREE plan: Click Viator connection on the side navigation.
- Click Enable auto import and mapping of instant confirmation products from Viator. The auto-import feature ensures that all additional products that you add on Viator will be automatically imported and connected to your Bókun account.
- You’ll then be directed to log in to your Viator account.
- It’ll take a moment for your connection to be established and once successful, you’ll be taken back to your Bókun account and your Viator connection has been initiated.
- Your products will be fully connected within 24 hours.
I have completed the process, when will I see my additional products on my Bókun account?
Requests will be handled within 24 hours.
To connect only specific products, please follow these instructions to manage your connection on your Viator account. Alternatively, you can follow the automatic connection process and then disconnect the products on Viator that you would like to keep disconnected from Bókun. Here’s how:
- Sign in to Viator
- Select the product you want to disconnect
- Click on the Product Connection tab
- Click Edit
- Click on the Connect toggle until this appears grey to disconnect.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be glad to help.