You can manage your users' permissions and decide what actions they can perform in your Bókun account by giving each user a specific role: for example one specific user can have access to only sell products.
User roles can be found under Settings.
There are pre-defined user roles in Bókun that you can assign to your users. You can also create your own custom roles.
These are the predefined roles available:
- Admin: is a vendor administrator and has all permissions available in the system. The checkbox Is a vendor administrator just below the role name, is checked. This means that you cannot edit the permissions for this user role and that users linked to the the Admin user role have access to everything in Bókun
- Sales: has permission to book, edit bookings before departure, view products and product content.
- Sales Manager: has permission to book, book back in time, edit bookings both before and after departure. They can view products and product content.
- Product Manager: has permission to book, book back in time, edit bookings both before and after departure. They can create and edit products and product content. They have access to embed widgets, integrations, sales channels and other sales and product management options.
- Technical: has permission to embed widgets, manage integrations, plug-ins and terms of service. They are able to view products and content.
- Driver/Guide: has permission to view operations reports like the passenger list and pick-up list. They do not have permission to edit or view anything else in Bókun.
You can also create custom user roles by selecting Add in the top right corner of the Users page. Any custom user roles will show up at the bottom of the list.