Learn how to troubleshoot the most common payment problems in Bókun.
Depending on your business’ needs, you can choose between two different subscription plans, the Bókun FREE plan and our more advanced Bókun PRO plan. The Bókun PRO plan also allows you to add apps of your choice to help you take your business to the next level. Take a look at our plan overview below to help you decide which plan suits your business. Further information on Bókun’s subscription plans can be found here.
You can check your payments for your Bókun subscription plan by clicking Settings in the bottom left corner of your account and then click Account & Billing. You can then see the status of your current bill in your Billing history.
Before retrying payment, please check:
- That the credit card information you have supplied under the Account & Billing section of your account is correct.
- That the address and post/zipcode you have provided in Settings under the Vendor info section of your account is correct.
- That the bank account of the credit card you have supplied has sufficient funds and allows foreign transactions.
- That the PayPal account you have supplied has sufficient funds and allows foreign transactions.
- Contact your bank to ensure that everything is in order.
If a payment fails and you’ve entered a second payment method, we try to collect the payment again.
You can check the breakdown of your bills by clicking Settings in the bottom left corner of your account and then click Account & Billing. Click the Billing history tab.
To view charges for a specific month, click Show charges and a window will open showing the breakdown for the charges for that month.
Once selected you should see the breakdown of the applied charges for that month.
You can change your selected apps in the Manage your apps tab.
If you’d like to check any applied charges that you’re still not sure about, please reach out to our customer support team, so we can investigate the charge with you.
We’re sorry to see you leave our subscription plan, and would be happy for any feedback you can give us about it. You can cancel the subscription any time, which means you won't be charged at your next billing date.
For example: Your monthly billing date is the 15th. You move from PRO to FREE on the 20th of January. You will keep access to the PRO features until the 15th of February.