This article explains how to connect Bókun and Silverscreen Tours and how to manage the connection
https://www.silverscreen.tours/ - Silverscreen Tours is a one-stop-shop of journeys and adventures that celebrate some of the world’s most favourite TV and film franchises. We offer a wide range of tours that can take you all over the world (and beyond)!
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Silverscreen Tours, Silverscreen Tours will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
Send a contract proposal to Silverscreen Tours on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
Silverscreen Tours will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Silverscreen Tours will contact you with the next step.
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- Photos & Videos
- Difficulty level
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Silverscreen Tours, you have to add the product to the Silverscreen Tours contract terms.
- Text description and images that appear on Silverscreen Tours is managed by Silverscreen Tours.
- Prices on Silverscreen Tours are managed by you on Bókun
- Cancellations and amendments by Silverscreen Tours, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Silverscreen Tours and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
When a product is sold on Silverscreen Tours, this means that Silverscreen Tours also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Silverscreen Tours on how you invoice Silverscreen Tours to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"