How to connect to Isango and what to expect when a contract is in place.
_https://www.isango.com/ - Our mission is “to empower every person to experience the uniqueness of the world with us”. Across 300+ destinations, our tours, activities and things to do offer unique and breath-taking moments for first-time travellers, locals and everyone in between.
_What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Isango!, Isango! will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
- Send a contract proposal to Isango! on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Isango! will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Isango! will contact you with the next step.
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Isango!, you have to add the product to the Isango! contract terms, under product selection’s tab, and send a contract amendment to Isango!.
- Text description and images that appear on Isango! is managed by Isango!.
- Prices on Isango! are managed by Isango
- Cancellations and amendments by Isango!, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Isango! and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
When a product is sold on Isango!, this means that Isango! also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Isango! on how you invoice Isango! to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"