Overview of all your departures in one place. Make changes and assign resources with ease.
The booking calendar shows all the departures available for your experiences. It allows you to filter the departures by experiences, resources, assignment and capacity.
In the booking calendar you can:
- Edit availability
- Close departures
- View passenger lists for each departure
- Assign resources to each departure
You can locate the booking calendar under Bookings > Calendar in the left-hand side menu.
You can view the booking calendar either by week or by day by toggling the button in the top left corner.
You can filter the departures by Experience, Resource, Assignment and Capacity by choosing a filter in the dropdown in the top right corner.
You can select a departure to get further information and to make changes. When you first click a single departure in the booking calendar, you have the option to define resource types or create resources. Learn more about resource management.
When resources have been created, you can assign them to each departure. Resources can be drivers, guides, cars, kayaks, bicycles, etc.
In the departure overview you can also make changes or get further information:
- Click the name of the tour to go to the product overview.
- Click on View bookings to get a passenger list for the departure. From here you can check in the passengers for the departure. You can also find a more detailed passenger list under Reports > Passenger list.
- Click the Close out button on the right-hand side to close the departure.
- Click on Edit availability to edit the availability for the experience.
To assign resources to multiple departures at a time, select Actions and then Assign resources.
Select the type of resource and the resource from the drop-down. You can then check all the departures that you'd like to assign this resource to. Remember to click Assign resources.