Reports are a great way to analyse and understand how your business is performing to help you make critical business decisions and increase your revenue.
This app allows you to analyse and understand your customers and create your own custom reports with our powerful report builder. For example, you can create specific reports on:
- Users: suppliers, affiliate, agents, and sellers
- Bookings: booking confirmations, combo bookings, parent bookings, customized bookings, external booking code, name, reference, booking fee and total participants, channels, payment type, total price paid, resold, creation date
- Products: box products, combo products, parent products ID and titles, product's start date, start times and customized star times, status
- Cancellations: cancellation date, cancelled by, cancel note, refund protection fee
- Customers: email, ID, name, nationality, phone
- Price and Discounts offered: customized price, discounts by amount and percentage, promo codes, pricing categories, currency
- Locations: pick up and drop off locations
- Notes: finance, cancellation, operation or general notes.
In your Bókun account, click App Store in the left-hand side menu. Click the Custom Reports app and then click Install App. You can find further information on how to manage your Apps is here.
Does the app cost anything?
The Custom Reports App is a separate Bókun App within the App Store. Bókun PRO users can add the Custom Reports App to their subscription for $19 per month.
To create a custom report:
1. Click Reports > Custom Reports in the left-hand side menu in your Bókun account. 2. Click Add in the right-hand corner.
3. Select Activity_bookings.
4. Select the type of information you want to be shown in the report.
You can add:
Title: Select a descriptive title for your report.
Column: Select the information you want showing in your report from the drop-down list.
Filters vs Dynamic filters: You can decide if you want to filter your report by certain criteria.
- Filters apply the criteria immediately to your report when it is generated
- Dynamic filters allow you to do the filtering within the report itself and change the criteria as you view it.
Sorting column: Select what you want to sort your report by.
Sorting order: Select whether you want to sort your report in descending order or ascending order.
5. lick Save and go back to your list of custom reports.
You can now generate your custom report by clicking it in the list.
Once opened, you can click Export to spreadsheet to generate an Excel document containing your report.
If needed, you can make changes to your report by editing your report under Edit report configuration or delete it by selecting the red rubbish can.
Here's an example of a custom report for a pick-up location. The vendor would like to know how many participants he's picked up at the Oasia Hotel.
These are the settings needed:
- Columns are TOTAL_PARTICIPANTS, PICKUP_PLACE_TITLE and CREATION_DATE
- Filter is PICKUP_PLACE_TITLE is Oasia Hotel
And this is the report:
Note that if you need reports on Transport, Car rental or Accommodation, please contact our support team.