Learn how to integrate your payment provider with Bókun to accept online payments on your website
A payment provider is an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card payments for a business. It processes the traveler’s payment card on your website and manages the payment transaction.
Bókun support multiple payment providers. You can access a full list and further information here: Payment providers
To find the list of available payment providers, click Online sales in the side navigation and click Payment Providers from the drop-down.
On the main page, you can see the most popular providers, depending on your geo, with a dropdown list of additional providers below:
If a Payment Provider has more than one option (i.e. a payment gateway, Payment Page, Token) this is visible across different tabs.
When you select the payment provider, the title field will automatically populate a name for the Payment Provider but you can still change the name if you'd like to.
When you select a payment provider from the list, a new page opens, and you will be prompted to add information in order to make the integration.
- Bókun Pay: How to set up Bókun Pay
- Borgun: How to setup Borgun payment Page or How to set up Borgun payment Gateway or How to set up Borgun Token
- Braintree: How to set up Braintree
- Dalpay: How to add Dalpay payment page
- DIBS by nets: How to set up DIBS by nets
- Korta: How to set up Korta payment Page or How to set up Korta payment Gateway
- Rapyd: How to set up Rapyd Token
- PayPal: How to set up PayPal Token or How to set up Payment page
- Paytrail: How to set up Paytrail
- Plexo: How to setup Plexo
- Plug'n Pay: How to setup Plug'n Pay
- Realex: How to setup Realex
- Stripe: How to setup Stripe
- Trust My Travel: How to set up Trust my Travel
- Valitor: How to set up Valitor payment Page or How to set up Valitor payment Gateway
- WorldPay: How to add Worldpay payment page