How to change or update user settings
You can update your personal user settings as well as the settings of any other user that you have added.
How to Edit Your Personal User Settings
To change or update the your user settings:
- click your username in the bottom left corner of the screen
- click User Settings
On the this page you are able to update the following information:
Update your password
Enable 2-Step Verification using the Google Authenticator App
For added security we recommend that you add 2-Step Verification to your account
Think of it as an extra layer of security in addition to your password.
The process of adding 2-Step Verification is simple:
1. Download and install the Google Authenticator mobile app to your device. (Available both in App store and Play store)
2. Navigate to the top right corner and click the letter and then click your full name. In your user settings, click on the blue button that says: "Enable 2-step verification for added security".
3. In the Google Authenticator app click "Begin setup" and "Scan Barcode", then you can use the camera on your device to scan the Barcode.
4. A six digit code will appear in the app. Enter that code under Verification code in Bókun along with your Bókun password and click save.
5. Success! You have now enabled 2-step verification. Now, each time you login you'll be asked for a verification code from your Google Authenticator app.
How to Edit the other user Settings
To edit or update other users settings:
- click on Settings in the bottom left hand corner of the screen
- Click Users
This page will show a list of all Bókun Users.
The red trash bin on the right hand side of the screen will delete users.
The lock icon on the right had side of the screen will let you edit that user's password
The boxes icon on the right hand side of the screen will let you update the user's role.
If you click on the name of the User, you will access their contact information. You will also be able to edit the User Role.