I have a problem with one of my subscription payments
Learn how to troubleshoot the most common payment problems in Bókun.
What are Bókun's subscription plans?
Depending on your business’ needs, you can choose between two different subscription plans, the Bókun FREE plan and our more advanced Bókun PRO plan. The Bókun PRO plan also allows you to add apps of your choice to help you take your business to the next level. Take a look at our plan overview below to help you decide which plan suits your business. Further information on Bókun’s subscription plans can be found here.
My subscription payment has failed
You can check your payments for your Bókun subscription plan by clicking on your account name/icon in the bottom left corner of your account and then click Account & Billing. You can then see the status of your current bill in your Billing history.
Before retrying payment, please check:
- That the credit card information you have supplied under the Account & Billing section of your account is correct.
- That the address and post/zipcode you have provided in Settings under the Vendor info section is correct.
- That the bank account of the credit card you have supplied has sufficient funds and allows foreign transactions.
- That the PayPal account you have supplied has sufficient funds and allows foreign transactions.
- Contact your bank to ensure that everything is in order.
If a payment fails and you’ve entered a second payment method, we try to collect the payment again.
You can also pay old invoices manually by clicking on the Pay Now button next to the oustanding invoice in the Billing history tab, under the Account and Billing section.
I get an error when I upgrade to Bókun PRO
You can check your current Bókun plan by clicking on your account name/icon in the bottom left corner of you account and select Account and Billing and directly make any plan changes. You can then add a payment method and upgrade to Bókun. Our current payment options are credit cards or PayPal.
Bank related problems
If you receive an error message related to your card, please check all the below:
- that the bank account of the credit card you have supplied has sufficient funds and allows foreign transactions, or
- that the PayPal account you have supplied has sufficient funds and allows foreign transactions.
- Contact your bank to ensure that everything is in order to allow monthly transactions in USD.
Data in Bókun
Ensure you check that you’ve provided matching and the correct information in Bókun:
- The address and post/zip code you have provided in Settings > Vendor info section of your account is correct.
- If you receive an error similar to "address incomplete, and it can't calculate taxes" please check that the billing address of the card and the address in the Vendor info section match.
Due to local legislations, some countries and regions may be unable to enter credit cards.
If you’re located in India, due to government restrictions, you may be unable to use an Indian credit card for any online subscriptions. In order to take advantage of the Bókun subscription, you either:
- Use a credit or debit card issued outside of India with related billing address.
- Use PayPal. Please note, you will need to have a PayPal account connected to an Indian Bank account or to a foreign debit/credit credit card.
If you're still struggling to add your payment method in your account section, please feel free to reach out to us.
I don't recognize this payment/charge
You can check the breakdown of your bills by clicking Settings in the bottom left corner of your account and then click Account & Billing. Click the Billing history tab.
To view charges for a specific month, click Show charges and a window will open showing the breakdown for the charges for that month.
Once selected you should see the breakdown of the applied charges for that month.
You can change your selected apps in the Manage your apps tab.
If you’d like to check any applied charges that you’re still not sure about, please reach out to our customer support team, so we can investigate the charge with you.
Can I get a refund for my cancelled subscription?
We’re sorry to see you leave our subscription plan, and would be happy for any feedback you can give us about it. You can cancel the subscription any time, which means you won't be charged at your next billing date.
For example: Your monthly billing date is the 15th. You move from PRO to FREE on the 20th of January. You will keep access to the PRO features until the 15th of February.