This article explains how to connect Bókun and Tiqets and how to manage the connection
Tiqets - https://www.tiqets.com/ - Making culture more accessible Tiqets connects travelers with instant, last-minute, mobile tickets to top museums and attractions all over the world.
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Tiqets, Tiqets will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
- Send a contract proposal to Tiqets on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Tiqets will accept the proposal and contact you about the next steps.
- Start by sign up and create an account for Tiqets:
- When you have signed up for an account at Tiqets then you can go to Bókun and send a contract proposal to Tiqets on the marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Tiqets will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Tiqets will contact you about the next step.
- Please note that creating an account on Tiqets and sending a proposal on Bókun, does not mean that Tiqets will accept your proposal on Bókun. Tiqets will start by vetting your Tiqets account and make sure you fulfill their requirements, then they will contact you about Bókun and the next step.
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Tiqets, you have to add the product to the Tiqets contract terms, under product selection’s tab, and send a contract amendment to Tiqets.
- Text description and images that appear on Tiqets is managed by Tiqets.
- Prices on Tiqets are managed on Tiqet
- Cancellations by Tiqets, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Tiqets and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
When a product is sold on Tiqets, this means that Tiqets also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Tiqets on how you invoice Tiqets to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"