How to connect to Klook
How to connect to Klook Travel
Klook - https://www.klook.com/ - At Klook, we offer a simple way to discover activities, attractions and things to do wherever you travel.
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Klook, Klook will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
If you already have and account on Klook
- Send a contract proposal to Klook on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Klook will accept the proposal and contact you about the next steps.
If you do not have an account on Klook yet
- Start by filling out this form, to share your details with Klook.
- When you have filled in the form, Klook will contact you about the next steps.
- After you have finalised your commercial terms with Klook, you can go to Bókun and send a contract proposal to Klook on the marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- ·Please note that creating an account on Klook and/or sending a proposal on Bókun, does not mean that Klook will accept your proposal immediately. Klook will first vet your responses on the form and make sure you fulfill their requirements before contacting you about Bókun and the next steps.
What information does Klook use from my products?
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
What happens after the Klook integration is completed?
When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Klook, you have to add the product to the Klook contract terms,.
Text description and images that appear on Klook is managed by Klook.
Cancellations by Klook, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
Klook does not show Booking questions or Extras on their website. In the case you receive a booking for a product that has Booking questions, you will have to contact the customer directly.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Klook and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
Invoicing and payments
When a product is sold on Klook, this means that Klook also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Klook on how you invoice Klook to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"