How to connect to Italy Experience
This article explains how to connect Bókun and Italy Experience and how to manage the connection
https://italyxp.com/en - Experiences and things to do in Italy
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Italy Experience, Italy Experience will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
Send a contract proposal to Italy Experience on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
Italy Experience will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Italy Experience will contact you with the next step.
What information does Italy Experience use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- Photos & Videos
- Difficulty level
What happens after the Italy Experience integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Italy Experience, you have to add the product to the Italy Experience contract terms.
- Text description and images that appear on Italy Experience is managed by Italy Experience.
- Prices on Italy Experience are managed by you on Bókun
- Cancellations and amendments by Italy Experience, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Italy Experience and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
Invoicing and payments
When a product is sold on Italy Experience, this means that Italy Experience also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Italy Experience on how you invoice Italy Experience to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"