How to connect to Isango
How to connect to Isango and what to expect when a contract is in place.
https://www.isango.com/ - Our mission is “to empower every person to experience the uniqueness of the world with us”. Across 300+ destinations, our tours, activities and things to do offer unique and breath-taking moments for first-time travellers, locals and everyone in between.
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Isango!, Isango! will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
- Send a contract proposal to Isango! on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Isango! will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Isango! will contact you with the next step.
What information does Isango! use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
What happens after the Isango! integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Isango!, you have to add the product to the Isango! contract terms.
- Text descriptions and images that appear on Isango! are managed by Isango!.
- Prices on Isango! are managed by Isango.
- Cancellations and amendments by Isango!, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Isango! and let them know.
- WWhen you send a contract amendment, you can use Marketplace instant conversations to send a message to the reseller highlighting the details of the proposed changes (products, prices, commission) and get them to review ASAP.
Invoicing and payments
When a product is sold on Isango!, this means that Isango! also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Isango! outside of Bókun on how you invoice Isango! to get your payment.
You can find more information on Bókun payments here: "How do I get paid".