How to connect to DayTrip4U
This article explains how to connect Bókun and DayTrip4U and how to manage the connection
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as DayTrip4U, DayTrip4U will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
Send a contract proposal to DayTrip4U on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
DayTrip4U will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. DayTrip4U will contact you with the next step.
What information does DayTrip4U use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
- Photos & Videos
- Difficulty level
What happens after the DayTrip4U integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on DayTrip4U, you have to add the product to the DayTrip4U contract terms.
- Text description and images that appear on DayTrip4U is managed by DayTrip4U.
- Prices on DayTrip4U are managed by you on Bókun
- Cancellations and amendments by DayTrip4U, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to DayTrip4U and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
Invoicing and payments
When a product is sold on DayTrip4U, this means that DayTrip4U also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with DayTrip4U on how you invoice DayTrip4U to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"