How to connect to Civitatis
This article explains how to connect Bókun and Civitatis and how to manage the connection
https://www.civitatis.com/ - We are a leading online platform for booking activities, day trips and guided tours in the most visited tourist destinations in the Spanish-speaking market.
What is a live integration?
A live integration is a direct connection to a sales channel. When a traveler is looking at your products on an online travel agencies' (OTAs') website, such as Civitatis, Civitatis will display availability directly from your Bókun account. When a booking is created on their website, the booking information will be sent to your Bókun account, updating the availability of all your connected channels automatically.
How do I get the integration process started?
If you already have and account on Civitatis
Send a contract proposal to Civitatis on the Bókun marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
Civitatis will accept the proposal and contact you about the next steps.
If you do not have an account on Civitatis yet
- Start by sign up and create an account for Civitatis: https://www.civitatis.com/en/suppliers/
- When you have signed up for an account at Civitatis then you can go to Bókun and send a contract proposal to Civitatis on the marketplace. Before sending the proposal make sure you have set up contract terms with the commission you would like to offer, as well as selecting the correct products.
- Civitatis will accept the proposal, if you fulfill their criteria and have the products they are looking for. Civitatis will contact you about the next step.
- Please note that creating an account on Civitatis and send a proposal on Bókun, does not mean that Civitatis will accept your proposal on Bókun. Civitatis will start by vetting your Civitatis account and make sure you fulfill their requirements, then they would contact you about Bókun and the next step.
What information does Civitatis use from my products?
- Booking Questions
- Pickup & Meeting location settings
- Pricing Categories
What happens after the Civitatis integration is completed?
- When you create a new product in Bókun and you would like to have it sold on Civitatis, you have to add the product to the Civitatis contract terms,.
- Text description and images that appear on Civitatis is managed by Civitatis.
- Prices on Civitatis are managed by you on Bókun
- Cancellations by Civitatis, will appear on Bókun and you will receive an email notification when there is a cancellation or the booking has been amended.
What do you need to keep in mind?
- If you remove products from your contract terms, send an email to Civitatis and let them know.
- When you send a contract amendment, write in a comment within the terms identifying the changes you have made to the contract terms.
Invoicing and payments
When a product is sold on Civitatis, this means that Civitatis also is accepting the payment. You, as the supplier of the product, set up a contract with Civitatis on how you invoice Civitatis to get your payment. Here you can find more information on "How do I get paid"