Instant messaging will empower you to get to know other operators and negotiate new contracts with ease.
We also recommend sending a personal message explaining the details of the proposal/ amendments or the reason for declining the proposal/amendments, or simply ask for clarification.
To start chatting with another operator:
- Click on Marketplace on the left-hand side menu
- Use the search bar on the Discover partners page to find the vendor in the marketplace
- Click on their business card
- Select the Send Message tab
- Type your message and press Send
You can manage and view all your conversations in the Conversations tab in the Marketplace section.
When you have new messages, a blue circle will appear next to Conversations in the left-hand side menu.
You can perform quick actions such as view contract, show previous comment history by clicking on the three dots on the right hand side of the conversation window:
Contract updates such as contract terms, amendments, contract rejection or acceptance, will be posted automatically as a message
Unread messages are highlighed in bold
You will get notified in the notification bubble when you receive a message
To see the comment history for a specific contracts:
- Go to Marketplace > Conversations
- Click on the conversation you want to view
- Click on the 3 dots on the top right side and select Show previous comment history to see past comments and actions