Getting started with the Marketplace (PRO)
Suppliers in the Marketplace
If you're a supplier, these are the steps you need to take in order to have a reseller through the Marketplace:
1. Create your products in Bókun - the first step is creating a product. If you're a Viator supplier, you can import them from Viator.
2. Create contract terms - you need contract terms to be able to create contracts in the Marketplace.
3. Look for new partners by going to the Discover partners page in the Marketplace.
4. Once you have shortlisted the resellers you want to work with send them a contract prososal.
Once the reseller accepts the contract, they can book your tours through Bókun. To learn more, read how the Marketplace works for suppliers.
Resellers in the Marketplace
If you're a reseller:
1. Look for new partners by going to the Discover partners page in the Marketplace.
2. Once you have shortlisted the suppliers you want to work with, send them a proposal/request contract terms