Using the Custom Input Field feature allows you to define a unique seller ID for each seller on the Bókun platform.
To be able to identify from which Seller on the Bókun platform your Inventory Service bookings originate, you need to complete two main steps.
- Create the custom input field for the SellerID.
- Assign the seller ID to contracts on the Bókun Marketplace.
Note: This article relies on basic knowledge of the Custom Input Fields feature, click here to read all about it.
- Navigate to the Settings menu (click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner of the screen) and select Custom Input Fields.
- Click on the Contracts Tab.
- Click on the "Add" button (top right corner)
- Use the following values for the mandatory fields in the input field creation (case sensitive).
Field Code: SellerExternalID
- Other fields on the page should be self explanatory but please contact our support if you have any questions regarding the fields and their purpose.
You now need to open each of the seller contracts on the Bókun Marketplace and populate your new field.
Let me show you how:
- Navigate to CONTRACTS > MARKETPLACE
- Find the Seller contract, I suggest using the search.
- Click on View Reseller Contract
- At the top of the contract overview page, Click on the OTHER bullet.
- Your new field is now waiting for you to fill in the ID of the seller.