Identify booking source (seller) on your inventory service bookings
Using the Custom Input Field feature allows you to define a unique seller ID for each seller on the Bókun platform.
To be able to identify from which Seller on the Bókun platform your Inventory Service bookings originate, you need to complete two main steps.
- Create the custom input field for the SellerID.
- Assign the seller ID to contracts on the Bókun Marketplace.
Note: This article relies on basic knowledge of the Custom Input Fields feature, click here to read all about it.
Create the custom input field for the SellerID
Navigate to the Settings > Custom Input Fields
Click on the Contracts tab.
Click on Add on the top right corner of the page
Use the following values for the mandatory fields in the input field creation (case sensitive)
Field Code: SellerExternalID
Other fields on the page should be self explanatory but please contact our support if you have any questions regarding the fields and their purpose.
Assign Seller ID to contracts on the Bókun Marketplace
You now need to open each of the seller contracts on the Bókun Marketplace and populate your new field:
- Navigate to Sales tools > Marketplace
- Find the Seller contract in My Contracts and click on the name of the vendor
- At the top of the marektplace contract page, click on the Other bullet.
- Fill the field in with the ID of the seller.